Engineer / Multimedia Production Engineer
We are searching for a talented Multimedia Production Engineer to be based out of our corporate offices located in Phoenix, Arizona.
At Buzz Webs International, a Multimedia Production Engineer is responsible for all stages of development of web, desktop and mobile applications of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality as well as various other applications in opportunities with custom engineering services.
The engineer shall have the ability to independently plan, evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications to meet the project requirements and timelines.
- Confirm that initial documentation is adequate to meet project requirements.
- Create and adapt the development pipeline flow to meet the project timelines.
- Creation of 3D graphics with Cinema 4D to include modeling, texturing, lighting and animation.
- Design and execute verification test plans
- This position requires an undergraduate Degree in Multimedia Production Engeneering or related discipline.
- 3 years of professional 3D / UX design experience is required.
- Strong understanding of 3D asset creation and animation.
- An additional degree that is preferred for this position includes: Master Degree in Multimedia Animation, 3D Game Design, or related degree.
Send your resume, and show us what you've done. To do so, put together a single document file that includes the following, in this order:
- Your resume - one to two pages.
- A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
- Links to 3 online samples of your work.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and send to email@example.com in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities / Religion / Sex / Protected Veterans / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Marital Status / Pregnancy / Age / National Origin / Genetic In